Comic 880 - Check your storage unit

Posted on 3rd Apr 2018, 1:46 PM in Shipping Off to Southden
Check your storage unit

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 0 (0 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 3rd Apr 2018, 1:46 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You ask Jury if she knows any good towns or cities to move into in this country--you suspect she's done some traveling.

"I never stay anywhere very long, unfortunately," Jury says. "I can't really vouch for any of them being better than here."

...She pauses, look aside for a second. "Oh. I actually stayed later than I planned--I have to go check in, but I'll keep in touch. Let me know if you find out anything more."

You hug Jury, and thank her. She thanks you all, in turn, and then heads out.

You ask Fuse to look into the current owners of the Ilworth properties online. Meanwhile, you're going to go check out where the Bunker B door is being kept, and see what else was picked up from the warehouse.

You ask Elizabeth if she wants to come with you.

She stares at you for a moment before answering. "...I suppose I should. You may require my expertise."

Michelle switches the doors out so you, Dr. Finch, and Elizabeth can take a closer look at what you have in storage. "Lemme know if anything in there looks dangerous," Michelle says. The three of you head through the Bunker B door, wait for it to be disconnected, and then emerge in a small storage building.

Comments:

anailater 3rd Apr 2018, 1:58 PM edit delete reply
Well I suppose we should just start checking through stuff carefully
Archon 3rd Apr 2018, 2:04 PM edit delete reply
That little reddish box looks like a good one to start with.
Leafia_Barrett 3rd Apr 2018, 2:10 PM edit delete reply
Leafia_Barrett
Let's start with the little reddish-brown box on top of the ! box.
Twyll 3rd Apr 2018, 2:10 PM edit delete reply
Does Elizabeth have any suggestions for how to go about opening these boxes as safely as possible? Maybe they had some sort of procedure in place at the warehouse that we could follow or adapt?
psychoshen 3rd Apr 2018, 3:12 PM edit delete reply
psychoshen
EDIT
I'd suggest taking one container at a time to a separate location, maybe a place we don't mind abandoning if stuff gets crazy. (I used to do this when I had questionable eggs, cracking one at a time into a temporary dish, checking it, then adding it to the larger batch.)

We have a pretty good idea of what's in the canister, we should move that to our bunker first, then start opening mystery boxes.
lil Joshu 3rd Apr 2018, 3:53 PM edit delete reply
lil Joshu
Judging by Zone 50 standards, each one of these should be treated like a potential game-changing item, as that's been our experience with zone 50 stuff every time we encounter it. We should definately open them, but only one at a time, and in a very safe location, and only move from one item to the next after we've got a pretty good handle on the one we've already opened.
pkrankow 3rd Apr 2018, 3:57 PM edit delete reply
pkrankow
Telsa needs to get moved to England to join Faraday. Edison needs to go as well if she has not gone yet.
chaosblitz 3rd Apr 2018, 5:11 PM edit delete reply
yes I second this, we need all the ghosties together ASAP.