Comic 855 - Look into the Deck

Posted on 28th Mar 2018, 8:38 PM in Shipping Off to Southden
Look into the Deck

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (1 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 28th Mar 2018, 8:38 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You all head toward the piered sections of Southden. You attempt to blood a local bird, but you can't quite catch one. Still, you have a good time chasing them around.

Caius does some light exercise, claiming he needs to "break this body in." You also take the opportunity to fill a few more needles with your blood, just in case.

Lastly, you use your phone to look into the Deck. You don't find much--allegedly, they're a very powerful gang operating out of this part of the country. They've been involved with numerous scandals, revealing lurid info about politicians and other major players that try to oppose the gang. Anyone that wants to take them down is quickly blackmailed into submission. As far as others crimes go, the Deck is tied to drug smuggling, cyber crimes, and... underground fighting.

Before long, the sun is setting. The club should be open soon.

Comments:

psychoshen 28th Mar 2018, 9:06 PM edit delete reply
psychoshen
Should run a quick check on everyone, it's been most of the day without that. Maybe Fuse has some info about Gargan Heart by now.

If there's time, dinner might be a good idea. We can save some scraps for baiting local animals for blooding.
rufiangel 28th Mar 2018, 9:07 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
Maybe we should check in on our friends real quick (are Zene's family and Pierce doing okay?) and then check out the bars... around? (There were strings of them right?) Get some food and drinks and maybe probe local bartenders about how the underground fighting works, like how Blue was suggesting last page? Seems like it'd be helpful to get a little more info...

Also love the new set designs so far senpai, they look guuud -v-)b
Blue_Elite 28th Mar 2018, 9:51 PM edit delete reply
Let's also check to make sure Fuse is feeding the others. We don't want them to resort to eating the flowers. :\
Leafia_Barrett 28th Mar 2018, 9:41 PM edit delete reply
Leafia_Barrett
Eat dinner if there's time; check in on everyone as you eat. Then, make sure you have everything prepared, and head out to the club.
pkrankow 28th Mar 2018, 9:52 PM edit delete reply
pkrankow
It won't be an easy fight if this organization does fights. We might need to cheat some. Hopefully not too much.
Blue_Elite 28th Mar 2018, 9:58 PM edit delete reply
I don't really have anything to add. Check in on everyone and prep for the fight.
Try to come up with a plan in case Ms. Voclain calls in at a bad time. We do NOT want to miss that call; but at the same time, we kinda need to keep an eye on Caius in case of dirty fighting.

Also I like the plan of baiting a seagull with scraps. I'm thinking Pop-eye for the name unless anyone objects (with Bluto and Olive Oil as follow-ups if we get more than one).