Comic 637 - Check on Fuse and Macland

Posted on 30th Nov 2017, 9:37 PM in Ghosts
Check on Fuse and Macland

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (1 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 30th Nov 2017, 9:37 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You check behind the footlocker, discovering your rat.

You give him some petting.

You also hug your stuffed animals, because it's been a rough week.

You mentally check on Macland Row. He and Shirai are somewhere you're not familiar with--her house, maybe?--and appear to be packing. Macland seems to be acting normal, or at least, as normal as Macland gets.

You make your way to the lab area.

"Hey," Fuse says. "Michelle and Caius went to get the new car."

You ask Fuse how he's doing.

Fuse shrugs. "I feel alright, I guess. I had dreams, so... I guess that means Nil didn't get any stronger."

You go and microwave yourself a couple of sausage and egg biscuits.

Comments:

Crayssius 30th Nov 2017, 9:52 PM edit delete reply
Mmmm... sausage and egg biscuits...

On another note, again can we get some more rope?
And possibly a rag doll?
Mochi 30th Nov 2017, 9:56 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
make sure caius is wearing a seatbelt!

then maybe we can pop into bunker b and see how the PJs are making out with jury
rufiangel 30th Nov 2017, 10:05 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
Oh, checking in on Bunker B is a good idea, too.
Blue_Elite 30th Nov 2017, 11:58 PM edit delete reply
Don't forget we'll want to send in either Fuse or Dr. Finch. Last thing we need is for our presence to set off a chain reaction in Bunker B and spend the rest of this day putting out THAT fire.

Also, need to deliver Unity's name to her.
rufiangel 30th Nov 2017, 9:59 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
Maybe we should read our memory log and then get to work repairing our memories? Maybe. We can check in on Michelle and Caius too I suppose, see how they're doing.

Also how's Dr. Finch? He was pretty darn tired too, I should imagine; we were synced for a pretty long time.

But yeah, food, memories. There's *so much* to do but I'm content to tackle things one thing at a time.
Blue_Elite 1st Dec 2017, 12:12 AM edit delete reply
Memories first (aside from food and checks). We don't want to get so caught up in everything else we forget to restore our memories.
Also we should say good morning to Mom's Red. I feel like we treat xem more like a wall rather than a being. >_>
Macheman7 30th Nov 2017, 10:25 PM edit delete reply
Macheman7
Go blood some large dogs. At least one. All the benefits of a big bodyguard, with less of the moral consequences.

Also, obtain Necessary Supplies, such as aforementioned Rope, and possibly some twine or fishing line. Strings are powerful tools.

Probably wait to do this until the Gang's All Here, though.
Crayssius 30th Nov 2017, 10:29 PM edit delete reply
Crayssius
Could probably have Michelle and Caius pick some of that stuff up while they are out.
Archon 30th Nov 2017, 10:30 PM edit delete reply
Once you feel up to it, take that debris from earlier.

Good time as any to start building the blood golem.

Pipes and rocks for the body, held together by rope, string, and bandages.
Crayssius 30th Nov 2017, 10:41 PM edit delete reply
Crayssius
Well, we wouldn't be able to control the rocks directly without there being cracks in the rocks, but great idea!
Crayssius 30th Nov 2017, 10:55 PM edit delete reply
Crayssius
Hey Morgenstern, does Jane regenerate blood any faster than a normal human? Can we ask one of the reds?
Morgenstern 30th Nov 2017, 11:03 PM edit delete reply
Morgenstern
Not passively.
Crayssius 30th Nov 2017, 11:04 PM edit delete reply
Crayssius
can we get details on actively? Say if we just concentrate really hard or something?
Blue_Elite 1st Dec 2017, 12:07 AM edit delete reply
We'd have to look into/practice "actively" as that falls under the regeneration ability... if we want free blood.

We SHOULD be able to stimulate our bone marrow to produce more blood but there are 2 downsides to that: 1) It'd use body resources so we'd have to consume the base materials for blood or else suffer the effects of malnutrition and 2) we'd have to bleed out the excess blood relatively quickly as doping up on blood creates excess stress on the heart and could result in a heart attack if left in that state.
AlphaDragon 30th Nov 2017, 11:06 PM edit delete reply
AlphaDragon
So it could be done actively... That's interesting...
Frission 10th Dec 2017, 12:20 AM edit delete reply
Frission
I wonder if she could simply summon blood from The Red, rather than tissue?