Comic 337 - Ask the agent

Posted on 5th Sep 2017, 10:32 PM in Unfathomable Hate
Ask the agent

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 5 (2 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 5th Sep 2017, 10:32 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You tell Dr. Finch that there's at least one more waiting in the vehicle outside. There may or may not be five in total, you're not sure how reliable Macland's statement about it was.

You also use your sync to try and find out if Dr. Finch has any of your blood lying around. He has samples of your blood under the counter, but not in syringes. He's also afraid of trying anything involving your blood, as it may tip the agent off about you.

For now, you suggest Finch ask the agent about it.

"W-What are we going to do...?" He asks.

The agent takes a moment, waiting to see if the third perpetrator will come bursting through the door. "Wait here where it's safe. I'll look for the third man."

The woman then crawls over the counter, and out the hole in the door.

Comments:

tor 5th Sep 2017, 10:57 PM edit delete reply
Good point we shouldn't use blood. k, I'm at a loss on what we can do. any suggestions?
tor 5th Sep 2017, 11:00 PM edit delete reply
Maybe we can loot the corpse for anything interesting or at least for the gun if he has one.
Mochi 5th Sep 2017, 11:03 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
he did have a gun, and having more bullets is always good.
Mochi 5th Sep 2017, 11:02 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
finch, i hate to say it, but i think you should follow her. if there's more than one guy, she's going to be in a spot of bother in a minute. we can't let her get taken, either, which is probably what they'll do if they don't kill her. you'll be fine, we've got you. and we're on the way.
rufiangel 5th Sep 2017, 11:15 PM edit delete reply
rufiangel
If our raven has made it to Dr. Finch's home by now, then now would be a good time to immediately scout (through the window?) what's going on outside of the barricaded lab and possibly help the Fed with our extra pair of eyes.
Kitty 5th Sep 2017, 11:48 PM edit delete reply
This is a good idea, provided the raven stays very aware of its surroundings and who might notice/shoot at it. Don't wanna lose a raven shortly after taming one, especially since we have no idea when we'll be able to make it back up to the high tiers.
PurpleKetchup 6th Sep 2017, 12:16 AM edit delete reply
Just land on a nearby roof and keep looking at everything.
Baeronius 6th Sep 2017, 12:26 AM edit delete reply
Baeronius
So, what security items does Finch have here?
I mean, I'd assume he'd have a camera circuit on the building attached to the lab (for finding loose lab animals etc), or a home-entertainment system.

But I guess he doesn't?


For some reason, I want to throw a blue mushroom covered in fish pictures through the door. I don't know why.
5007-574in3d 6th Sep 2017, 3:33 AM edit delete reply
image
(hopefully this one doesn't bork the page)
AlphaDragon 6th Sep 2017, 9:05 AM edit delete reply
O M GOODNESS... Just found the mushroom reference...
Varil 6th Sep 2017, 8:03 AM edit delete reply
Side thought for later : We should make a point of having enough tiny animal friends around that we can have one at any given place. Having a small, hard-to-notice scout/thief on hand means we can be useful even in situations like these.

I agree that checking the corpse for a spare gun and ammo is wise, then moving out to support the agent. If we can get eyes on the scene with our Raven then Finch can stay back and out of sight unless he's needed.

...plus we don't know this woman. We need to keep an eye out in case she decides to bail on Finch.
AlphaDragon 6th Sep 2017, 8:12 AM edit delete reply
Have Jane check on the bird see if he is close enough while we have Finch loot the corpses (2 right?). Then follow the fed lady, but do it tactically, use Michelle's skills.
CiciEnixa 6th Sep 2017, 10:41 AM edit delete reply
CiciEnixa
I also vote for looting the corpses, and if the smoke dissipates, maybe try to keep a lookout through the hole to see the situation?

On the side, I honestly just love everyone chanting "The Blood" so... (sorry if this breaks)
image
rufiangel 6th Sep 2017, 11:09 AM edit delete reply
rufiangel
*weeps at the sheer beauty of this*
AlphaDragon 6th Sep 2017, 11:13 AM edit delete reply
LOL, That is awesome!
Mochi 6th Sep 2017, 12:31 PM edit delete reply
Mochi
i love our dumb kids
WalkerOfSorrow 6th Sep 2017, 1:29 PM edit delete reply
I love this picture more than that joke...and I love that joke a FUGGEN lot!
Baeronius 6th Sep 2017, 5:45 PM edit delete reply
Baeronius
Fanart is always glorious to see.
Even if the joke creeps/embarrasses me out a bit.
If I was Jane I'd be blushing and trying to avert my gaze awkwardly, but not interjecting cause I'd know it's safe fun for them.
...I mean technically we are/am uh... Jane but. uh. hmm... well.
That hurt my brain a bit.

It is hard to resize things properly here. Isn't it?
On my computer, my avatar is about a half-inch wide, but when I uploaded it to the site, it was a full inch wide... So I guess those with higher resolutions than the site have to -50% everything
(My avatar is now resized to look similar to what I have on my desktop)
Kitty 6th Sep 2017, 3:31 PM edit delete reply
We should have Finch carry a few of the blood samples anyway, I think. I'm getting this sinking feeling that we're gonna hear gunshots and find a dying Fed and need to blood her to keep her alive.
AlphaDragon 6th Sep 2017, 3:36 PM edit delete reply
You do realize she may rather be dead... Right?
Crestlinger 6th Sep 2017, 4:15 PM edit delete reply
Unless it's giant-sized, grab that machete, having a melee weapon is always handy, for intimidation if nothing else.