Comic 113 - Get out

Posted on 31st Jul 2017, 9:11 PM in The Hospital
Get out

<<First Latest>>
Average Rating: 0 (0 votes) / Rate this comic

Author Notes:

Morgenstern 31st Jul 2017, 9:11 PM edit delete
Morgenstern
You toss your bloody towels into the gore pile against the back wall. As the monster starts to crawl into your room, Michelle fires her gun toward the ceiling, partially burying the beast in debris. You can't tell if it managed to shatter one of the containers or not, and the creature immediately begins to dig its way back out.

The three of you use the entrance hole to get back out of the room while the monster is distracted. As you escape, you hear the thing stumble forward... then the sound of it slurping up its own vomited bio paste.

The three of you take a moment to catch your breath, Michelle visibly wincing. You can't tell how much of the blood on her is her own, and how much of it was launched from the monster's gore cannon.

You try to control your bloody towels after the monster has eaten them; however, they are still just towels, and not strong enough to accomplish much inside the beast. It does seem like you can trick the monster into eating things pretty easily. You just need to find something with more kick to it, and likely something that can last through being chewed on.

Comments:

Xylas_Incarnum 31st Jul 2017, 10:42 PM edit delete reply
Xylas_Incarnum
... what about that bio engineered meat shit that's still left boxed up in the pathetic excuse this place has for a cafeteria? I think that'd be rather chewy.
Vahno 31st Jul 2017, 11:13 PM edit delete reply
Meatify the gun.
Jimly 1st Aug 2017, 2:24 AM edit delete reply
Seconded (if we use the gross cafeteria meat). It'll disarm Michelle in the long-run, but based on what Finch was talking about before, one good bite of that thing would absolutely destroy that beast, and hopefully prevent the need for the gun anyway.

We should probably ask for details about it while we prepare that plan, though. Like: will it still blow up as good if Michelle completely unloads the whole thing first?
5007-574in3d 31st Jul 2017, 11:39 PM edit delete reply
Well, glad to see the makeshift molotov served a purpose.

Hmm... Michelle is wounded. Blood seems to be getting into her eyes. This could be a problem. If nothing else, you can be her spotter, using your bandages to help her aim the gun.

Do we have a container we can put your blood in? Maybe you can fill it (at least partially) with your blood and stick it inside of a corpse, then throw the corpse at the monster. You could probably cause a collapse of the bio-paste intake duct, shutting off the supply of biomatter the bio-printer is using to sustain this monster.
Or, if not a corpse, then the Spam canisters from the cafeteria.
3litt0 31st Jul 2017, 11:39 PM edit delete reply
What if we made a makeshift bomb? maybe cover it with meat so it's attracted? too bad we already destroyed the flamethrower.
Guest 1st Aug 2017, 12:17 AM edit delete reply
Page 100

blowing up Michelle's gun is always an option
PurpleKetchup 1st Aug 2017, 12:43 AM edit delete reply
Oh yeah, I forgot that part.

When everyone's ready for round 2, cover the gun with delicious gore, put some of Jane's blood inside it, throw it at the printer, let it swallow the gun then blood-poke all the things it can find inside.
And take cover.
PurpleKetchup 31st Jul 2017, 11:41 PM edit delete reply
Check Michelle and see if she's seriously wounded.